Research & Statistics Division - Publications 1970 to 1980
Corrections Research Evaluation, & Statistics (CRES) formally the Research and Statistics Division was established in July 1970.
Since this time it has been continuously responsible for undertaking research, evaluation and statistics for Corrective Services NSW and other government and external agencies. This has included descriptive and evaluative studies into correctional programs which have informed correctional practices and policies.
These publications represent the longstanding commitment by CRES to produce professional correctional research, evaluation and statistics that drive evidence based practice.
- RSD19 - The Performance of Work Releasees on Parole (PDF , 2.4 MB)
- RSD16 - The History and Administration of the NSW work release Scheme 1969 to 1977 (PDF , 3.3 MB)
- RSD15 - Census of Prisoners 1974 - Prison Experiences (PDF , 4.9 MB)
- RSD13 - Census of Prisoners 1974 - Past Criminal Aspects (PDF , 3.6 MB)
- RSD12 - Census of Prisoners 1974 - Prisoners' Social Background (PDF , 1.7 MB)
- RSD11 1974 Census of Prisoners - Aborigines in Prison (PDF , 2.3 MB)
- RSD10 - Parole Trends and Revocations - February 1976 (PDF, 2.07MB)
- RSD09 - The Female Recidivist - November 1975 (PDF, 3.03MB)
- RSD08 - The Social Atmosphere of The Women's Prison - October 1975 (PDF, 1.64MB)
- RSD07 - Background of Women in Prison - September 1975 (PDF, 2.81MB)
- RSD06 - The First Year of Project Survival - An Evaluation Report - December 1974 (PDF, 2.49MB)
- RSD05 - Statistical Compendium to 1971 Census of Prisoners NSW (PDF , 3.0 MB)
- RSD04 - Census of Prisoners - 30th June 1971 (PDF, 9.76MB)
- RSD03 - Study of NSW Prison Population - 1973 (PDF, 2.21MB)
- RSD02 - Work Release In NSW 1973 (PDF, 1.33MB)
- RSD01 - Periodic Detention In NSW - 1973 (PDF, 2.12MB)
08 Feb 2021