Mannus Correctional Complex (Tumbarumba)
Mannus Correctional Centre is a minimum-security facility for male offenders. The centre is 515km south of Sydney.
(02) 6941 0333
Fax (02) 6948 5291
Street and postal address
3506 Jingellic Road
Mannus NSW 2653
The nearest railway station is at Wagga Wagga. For information regarding train and bus times contact Countrylink.
Parking is available within easy walking distance of the Centre.
Bookings for video and in-person visits are required and can be made by phone.
To make a visitor booking, please call (02) 6941 0333 on:
- Monday between 1:00pm and 4:00pm for in-person visits
- Tuesday – Thursday between 1:00pm and 4:00pm for video visits.
Before travelling to the centre for an in person visit, please call to confirm your visit and visiting time.
New COVID-safety measures apply to in-person visits, ensure you know the rules to avoid missing out.
In-person visit times
In-person visits take place on Saturday and Sunday
- 10:00am to 10:30am
- 11:00am to 11:30am
- 12:30pm to 1:00pm
- 1:30pm to 2:00pm
Video visit times
Video visits take place every day of the week (including Public Holidays) between
- 4:45pm to 8:30pm Monday to Friday
- 7:45am and 3:45pm on Saturday and Sunday
Legal practitioners may visit seven days between 9am-3pm. Notification of intention to visit should be made at least 24 hours in advance by sending fax to Manager of Security on (02) 6948 5291 with details of the inmates, date and time.
The visits area is a family environment. You must dress appropriately. This generally means clothes must be respectable and not too provocative.
You cannot wear anything that hides your face, except for religious reasons. In that case you will be asked to remove your face covering temporarily so staff can verify your identity.
Inappropriate dress (PDF , 419.0 KB) includes:
- Clothes that have possibly controversial logos, words or slogans such as:
- Motorcycle gang 'colours' or gang insignias
- Logos or symbols associated with drugs or drug paraphernalia o Swear words
- Tight or revealing clothing including:
- Tops and dresses that expose the stomach or chest
- Swimsuits o Skirts or shorts shorter than mid-thigh
- Mesh or other "see-through" clothes
- Clothes that are excessively dirty, ripped or frayed
- Heels higher than 5 centimetres
- Any jewellery other than a plain wedding band, sleepers and studs. This means no engagement ring or any other ring with stones, and no bracelets or necklaces
- Tops or jumpers with a hood
- Hats, scarves or head coverings (excluding religious wear)
- Hair scrunchies or clips. Only single elasticated hair ties are allowed
- Watches, smart watches or activity trackers
- Bare feet.
27 Jan 2021