Francis Greenway Correctional Complex
Francis Greenway Correctional Complex (fomerly John Morony Correctional Complex) is located 5km south of Windsor, in Sydney.
There are three correctional facilities on the complex:
- the John Morony Correctional Centre, a medium security correctional centre for remand and sentenced male offenders
- the Geoffrey Pearce Correctional Centre (formerly Outer Metro Multi Purpose Correctional Centre), a minimum security correctional centre for men and
- Dillwynia Correctional Centre, a minimum/medium security correctional centre for women.
Several units of the Security and Intelligence Branch are onsite. These include the Specialised Training Unit, the Drug Detector Dog Unit and the Pre-Release Programs Unit.
2 The Northern Road
Berkshire Park NSW 2756
Locked Bag 654
Post Office South Windsor NSW 2756
How to get there
Regular train services stop at either Windsor or Mt Druitt train stations.
- 674 Bus Windsor to Mt Druitt (WestBus) operates between Mt Druitt and Windsor train stations via the Complex on a limited service from Monday to Sunday, including public holidays.
- Visit Sydney Trains for timetables.
There is car parking available at the complex.
All visits require bookings. Visit bookings can be made directly with the correctional centre.